Hey, there! I’m Meaghan Jackson – Gentle Parenting Coach and I’m SO excited to present you with the Gentle Parenting Summit.
If you’ve attended an online summit before, you know that many are packed with valuable information, but they tend to be more general, making it difficult to implement. This summit isn’t like most. The goal is to provide Biblical guidance for your peaceful parenting journey.
What you’re not going to find in this summit is general parenting advice for every type of parenting style out there. It’s all tailored specifically for gentle Christian parents.
This summit is for you if you are…
- A gentle Christian parent looking for more guidance and resources on positive peaceful parenting
- A Christian parent searching for a new way to parent that doesn’t involve punishments, time-outs or rewards
- A pastor or church leader seeking to understand and share Gospel-based parenting with your congragation
- A non-Christian curious to find out what the Bible has to say about gentle parenting
You can purchase the 2021 Gentle Parenting Summit
and have complete access to over 35 video sessions!
Our Speakers from October 2021 included:
- Abby Alam of Tending Lambs
- Amanda and David Erickson of Flourishing Homes & Families
- Amber Lia Co-Author of Triggers
- Angela Harders of Peaceful World Schoolers
- Becky Harling Author of How to Listen So Your Kids Will Talk
- Christina Dronen of Gentle Christian Parenting
- Daisy (Adaeze Ajegwu) of Daisy Parenting
- Donald Owsley of Relavate
- Doreen Steenland of Living Full Life Coaching
- Elyse Jones of Parenting for the Culture
- Ifeoma Samuel of Purposeful and Meaningful
- Jackie Scrivanich of Natural Christian Mommas
- Kevin and Melissa Thielmann of The Parents Quiver
- Kirk Martin of Celebrate Calm
- Kristin Jones of With Quiet Hands
- Lelia Schott of Synergy Parenting
- Lee Ann Mancini of Raising Christian Kids and Sea Kids
- Mary Van Geffen of Simplicity Parenting with Mary
- Meaghan Jackson Gentle Parenting Coach
- Samuel Martin Author of Thy Rod and Staff They Comfort Me
- Sarah R. Moore of Dandelion Seeds Positive Parenting
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.