This week on The Parenting Coach Podcast I’m speaking with Christina Dronen about Gentle Christian Parenting. Gentleness is so much more than just being non-violent. It is having a servant heart, being humble and kind.
In this podcast episode I ask Christina all about…
- What is gentle parenting?
- How did you discover gentle parenting?
- What advice would you have for someone who is new to Gentle Parenting, or interested but isnt sure how to bring that to their family?
- You’ve written some books, tell us about those.
- Aside for gentle parenting you also have ministry called Finally Family Homes. How did that get started and tell us more about what you do?
Some books we mentioned
Meet Christina Dronen
Christina Dronen is a wife and mom to 3 kids and the author of the Parenting in Christ Bible study discussion guides. She has led Bible studies for over 20 years and is passionate about helping Christians tend to their children with the full character of Christ, including his gentleness. She blogs at Gentle Christian Parenting. Her passion for healthy and whole families has led her to start a ministry with her husband for children transitioning out of the foster care system, called Finally Family Homes. (https://finallyfamilyhomes.org) In her free time, Christina enjoys camping, traveling, and hanging out with mom friends.
Gentle Parenting Summit
Christina is one of our speakers at the Gentle Parenting Summit. Her sessions will be:
- How to Boldly Parent in the Peace of Christ
- Raising Your Children in the Discipline of the Lord
Parenting can leave you feeling overwhelmed and frustrated.
What you really want is to…
- Feel confident to parent using Biblical principles in a way that builds connection
- Manage your own emotions so you can gently guide and calm your children
- Use strategies and tools to parent with respect and grace
- Break the generational cycle of strict parenting and yelling
- Connect with a supportive, like-minded community
Finally the support you can count on in your parenting journey is here. We’ve gathered the best Christian parenting coaches, authors and pastors to bring you Biblical guidance, principles and strategies to help you become a more gentle peaceful parent.
The Gentle Parenting Summit supported Finally Family Homes through a portion of the profit from the All-Access Pass
Connect with Christina Dronen
Gentle Christian Parenting facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/880359389010642
Finally Family Homes Website https://finallyfamilyhomes.org
Connect with Meaghan Jackson Gentle Parenting Coach
Facebook community https://www.facebook.com/groups/159772495411468
Join the Joy-filled Parenting Roadmap
Book a FREE call