As you move from your summer rhythm and schedule into the fall, I’ve got some tips to help you transition into the school year.
Tips to transition to school or daycare
- Ease into schedule – find out what the new schedule will look like and start the transition slowly
- Start practicing early – practice with lunch boxes, school routes, new clothes etc. You’ll find the challenges and have time to problem solve
- Expect some challenges – changes come with big feelings, be away and offer empathy
- Communicate with daycare and teachers – keep the lines of communication open
- Consistency – See what you can keep the same, children love to feel safe, secure and in control.
Join us in the Joy-Filled Parenting Roadmap for more in-depth support and community
Connect with Meaghan Jackson
Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/159772495411468
Joy-Filled Parenting Roadmap https://www.gentleparentingcoach.com/joy-filled-parenting-roadmap
Book a free call https://calendly.com/gentleparentingcoach/intake-call